Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feel llike changing the link for some reasons dunno why ......

Yesterday was my birthday , it was cool cause i didn't had a cake because i HATE cakes .
My presents were all what i like it was really cool cause i get the things i wanted .

Mother = Little locker and book
Father = Personalised keychain
Brother= A little keychain BREADOU
Friend = Notebook for friends
Friend2= Stationarry set
Friend3= A origami rabit on a origami tree

everything was simply quite cute i guess some of my friends also gave me cards . Mum gave me 2 things (cool!) . Okay . THANK YOU to all the people who gave me presents .

Am i greedy ? Oh never my .

Below is a eye trick try it ;
Can you spot the 'N' ?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is your eyesight good ? Quite hard try it myself a bit hard to find .
Hahas T.T for now .

signed off ,
Chealsy
7:10pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home