Thursday, April 16, 2009

DOeas sf

L.O.V.E.

is just rumours isn't it ?

or is it something that we all have to go through ?

F.R.I.E.N.D.

is it just someone for you to quarrel with ?

or is it something that brings joy ?

how about for you to feel irritated ?

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

a place to keep you warm ?

make you feel great ?

the best place to turn to , isn't it ?



________________________

I know all of them are equally important but whose best to turn to ?
Tag me !
_______________________

I don't know but to me i think you can turn to anything but its better to turn to your family .

Do you know why there are regrets in our life ?

Its simple humans are totally stupid well i think maybe i look like a bunch of idiots .
B'cause we can treasure the things we have it while we have it but refuses . ITs just being supid .

Well ,
but regrets doesn't mean we have no hope in life , so we should all still try to achieve what we want to
. There is never a NO . Its whether we want to or not .

Signed off ,

Chealsy 9.06pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home